Mist NFT — Gameplay Footage and Weekly Recap #8
Hello Mist community, and welcome to another edition of the Mist Weekly Recap.
This week we showcased a few recent gameplay footages, along with an updated Augmented Reality metaverse minigame. This continues to showcase the growth of our metaverse and gameverse ecosystems.
Augmented Reality Metaverse Game with P2E Functionality:
Gameplay Footage of Updated, Re-designed game:
We also shared some cool footage of our new character and NFT models:
— — —
NFT Upgrades are still LIVE on the marketplace. Upgrade the NFTs to higher tiers to make them stronger, more rare, and more useful in-game.
The team continues the work of redesigning environments and assets (customized).
In addition, we are continuing to spend a lot of time on some less interesting (but very important) parts of the game code, including networking, controllers re-design, and more.
This Past Week in Mist
- Work continues on building the main MMO RPG P2E game.
- Mist Metaverse of Games is growing as well.
- Work Continues on music development, SFX, and more
- NFT Upgrades are still LIVE: Improve your NFTs, make them stronger, and more rare: https://mist.game/#nfts or https://mist.game/#characters
- Finalizing work on the new character controller. The new system is much different than the old controller we had. This work is nearly finished now.
- Redesign and other special features continued to be worked on.
- Other miscellaneous game system development
Disclaimer about the Mist Weekly Recap
This series gives the community a little more insight into the work the team is doing behind the scenes.
Most of the work the team is focused on now revolves around code, code, and more code. Not every week we have “Sexy” or “Interesting” updates, as most of the work we focus on is tedious (but important) code-focused tasks, such as blockchain connectivity, in-game systems, or others. And most of that stuff we won’t share anyway for obvious reasons. These systems are the main focus of any serious dev team, but unfortunately not exciting pieces to share each week.
With that said, we will do our best to share enough recap points each week to keep everyone up-to-date with what the team has been working on, by sharing a few highlights each week.
Note that continuous work such as environment design, spell optimization, blockchain systems, etc. are constantly being worked on so they may not be mentioned too often. We will focus on the most interesting (but not necessarily the most important) developments each week. And there will probably be things that we are working on that we want to keep secret, for the sake of timing, security, or other reasons.