Mist x Paid2Play.org
Mist Metaverse is partnering with Paid2Play.org, the upcoming premier blockchain gaming hub, library, and game launcher client (think of Steam, but for blockchain). We have secured a deal as very early strategic partners.
Paid2Play will be ushering in the future of blockchain gaming through their proprietary Game Launcher Client (with blockchain connectivity) as well as their centralized Hub for all blockchain games.
As a result, Mist will receive specialized marketing support as well as exclusive priority access to their Game Launcher Client. This will allow players to easily download and update the Mist game builds. And of course, it will allow players to more easily launch the game.
Don’t just play. Get #Paid2Play.
Mist is nearing its Closed Demo launch, as well as the full game launch in the next few months. Development is going well, and we are preparing for these big events.
Currently we have partnered with platforms such as Steam and Epic Games Store. These are places where Mist can be downloaded and played in an easy launcher app. However nobody can be sure if these platforms will be as accommodating to crypto games as we would like.
As a result, we needed a game launcher partner who would support us 100% in the future. We are partnering with the first P2E “Steam-like” platform and website on blockchain: Paid2Play.org
What is Paid2Play.org?
Paid2Play is two things. Each of these are extremely important for the future growth of blockchain gaming:
- A central hub for ALL blockchain games. A library with screenshots, links, and crypto info. Specifically for gamers.
- A cross-chain game launcher client (like Steam client or Epic client) that allows desktop games to easily connect to the blockchain, and for players to easily download and play
Why does Mist want to partner with Paid2Play?
We take our partnerships very seriously, and we truly think Paid2Play.org will help bring blockchain gaming mainstream. Now there are many barriers to entry for new players and for project teams:
- Players outside of crypto have difficulty finding new blockchain games. They must go from one website to another, or randomly find a game on Twitter. Paid2Play is the library and hub for all games. They are all in 1 place, with beautiful screenshots and info. This will bring more players to blockchain.
- Project teams have difficulty building and launching their games on desktop (this is why 99.99% of all crypto games are on web). Mist is going to partner with Paid2Play and do joint development of a Game Launcher Client. This will allow games to be build for desktop builds, allowing more quality and larger games to come to blockchain.
- Currently there are no launcher platforms (such as Steam) for blockchain. Paid2Play will be the first.
We think all of these things will help grow blockchain gaming. We are here to make that happen, and we are happy to partner with projects who share the vision.
In addition, Paid2Play will deliver marketing showcase support on their website, and will allow us priority access to the game launcher.
Note: some info in this article was shared from Paid2Play news